April 17, 2013

three hundred and forty seven.


347 days ago was the greatest day of my life. that was the day that my little henry came into this world. aw, it felt like heaven. i kept thinking to myself that this is what heaven must feel like. he was perfect. he was pure. he was my baby boy...i was his mother. there was so much joy and love beyond anything i knew could ever exist. there was peace. there was beauty. there was stillness.

i can't believe that he is almost 1. why? how?!

we are best friends. we need each other. we need dad, we just fit together, ya know? like somehow we choose each other before we even came to this earth. i know we did.

i know this is a little premature, but honestly this is what i think about ALL day long. "how is it almost may 5th??" "is he really going to turn 1?" and whenever i decide to say these thoughts out loud, daniel comes back with a "well, i will go pick up his mission papers on sunday...".

not ok, boys.

to my little henry, we have 18 more days until you are no longer 0, we will live it up, i promise.

xxoo.

2 comments :

  1. awww hannah!!! so sweet! i know i am going to feel just like you one day. sometimes i feel like that about me and pat. like I always want to be a newlywed!!! don't get old i just wanna be young with you forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable in this area. You have opened my eyes to varying views on this topic with interesting and solid content. Hindistan-Turist-Vizesi

    ReplyDelete