March 1, 2016

going out.


hey, hi. my name is "girl from america" and those boys are all mine. nice to meet you, too. 

we rarely leave the house but today we went out TWICE both times without daniel daddy man. that's right, just me and my 500 kids. well that's what every brazillian thinks at least. i cannot tell you how many times i get asked "ALL of them are yours?!" after i reply then they just stand and stare for at least two minutes. the above cart shot is our normal grocery store get up, my cart is always full before i even start shopping ;)




we also snuck out to the giant green houses that are near our home. this is my favorite place in our town. we loaded up on all sorts of green goodies! my house is livinggggg. 


we had a good day, we really did. somehow this morning i read scriptures, worked out, ate, AND showered before the boys woke up. it was a miracle. well i guess george was the one that woke me up at 6am....

this george of mine, let me tell ya', he spreads sunshine and joy everywhere he goes, even if he does wake up (every.single.morning.) at 6 sharp. there were so many times today (and everyday) where i say a silent gratitude prayer to my Heavenly Father for sending us this little, happy, pumpkin angel. we all LOVE him. he head buts henry and daddy, he giggles at charles jokes he bites my face and gives me all sorts of wet, wet, kisses, and each of us are always so giddy to get any attention from him. he is a love spreader, he really is. 

Xo


2 comments :

  1. I get the same thing when I take my kids any where. Everyone looks at me with pity. Then some say you are so capeable to handle three kids by yourself. It's funny and helps remind me I can do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT GREENHOUSE?!?!?! I want to live there.

    ReplyDelete