April 25, 2016

mini rose plants


gardening is really fun for me, i am not very good at it yet, but i like doing it. all the walks around our home look about like the picture above (covered in dirt) because we are getting grass this weekend! i am seriously so excited.

i am doing a ballet competition next month for a little company here which means i have rehearsals. i love dancing and i love having little breaks now and then for some needed me time, but these mandatory 3 hour practices are killing me! my mama brain stops functioning after the second hour and all i can think about are my little boys. george is getting hungry, will charles know how to go pee pee in the toilet without me, is henry STILL playing on the stupid iPad...? as soon as rehearsal ends i sprint out to my car, pointe shoes still on and scream down the highway to get home. the boys are always just fine, but i feel this instant relief when i walk through the door and i'm home again with them. there really isn't anywhere i would rather be.

after lunch i took the boys to the greenhouse and we bought some flowering plants. we had so much fun planting! while we were planting we facetimed my mom and i was complaining about this stupid (stupid, stupid, stupid) UTI i have right now. she then told me i needed to make marshmallow root tea, henry ran into the kitchen and got a huge bag of marshmallows and came running out to show grandma, look grandma! we do have them! we all laughed.







xo

2 comments :

  1. I love this. Of course I feel the same way whenever I have to leave Kingston even for a few minutes. I actually haven't left him with a babysitter for months, besides when he is already sleeping at night. I'm nervous nobody will know what to do if he's fussy, or how to put him down for a nap and know that it's okay that he cries a little, etc. Somehow we all figured it out when we started babysitting at 12 years old, but I just can't get myself to believe that even my mom could know how to take care of Kingston haha. You're such a good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so beautiful! Haha and the mommy brain.. truer words have never been said!

    ReplyDelete