April 3, 2017

Grandma Donna

We just walked in the door after celebrating the life of my sweet grandma Donna Wright. My heart is full of joy and gratitude and a bit heavy as well. The spirit was so strong and I felt the love of my Savior very strongly at the funeral. Yesterday I was able to dress her with my sister and mother and it was a very sacred experience. One I will never forget. I felt so strongly throughout the whole weekend how important family is. Siblings, cousins, parents and especially spouse and children. We have been given family for a reason and it is the most important work we do on this earth. I feel like I need to treat my family as a precious, eternal gift... because it is, and that includes extended family as well. God is kind, good, and patient. I love my Savior. I love my sweet grandma. I will forever be grateful to her for raising my daddy and teaching him to love his God. God be with you until we meet again.




this family of mine is forever!








1 comment :

  1. More more more! Birth story for Frances and pictures! I was so happy to see you post again. Your whole family is beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete