February 12, 2013

9 months.


good morning!
today is a sad day. daniel started a sentence off with "remember when henry was a baby..." and then i couldn't listen to the rest of his thought... because all i could think about was the fact that henry was STILL a baby.  even though, last week, he got his very own high chair. actually, to make matters worse on the tag it said "youth chair". great. see ya later baby henry, toddler henry, adolescent henry, and go straight to youth henry! thing are getting out of hand around here. then henry had his 9 month birthday on tuesday, so now he has OFFICIALLY been out of my tummy longer then he was in my tummy. not a good day. h boy doesnt seem to mind though, he is the happiest boy in the world. he started giving me huge, wet, wonderful kisses today on my cheek. he is such a dreamy little guy, i totally melt when he gives me kisses. totally.
this is the face he makes when he is done

happy tuesday! 

No comments :

Post a Comment