March 21, 2016

3 feet 3 inches



tonight was measuring night. those are always fun nights, am i right? henry is 3´3, charles is 2´10 and baby george is alllllmost 2 WHOLE FEET! i got my camera out and started snapping pictures of the boys so henry began showing me his moves. below are some of my favorites. 

3 feet seems so small still but henry is getting to be quite a helpful, kind, funny young man. a few days ago we saw an iguana in our backyard so yesterday henry comes into to the kitchen and asks ¨mom, do you like iguanas?¨ no. ¨mom, do you like lizards?¨ no. ¨well mom, then what do you like?!¨

or the time i asked him to help clean up ¨i can´t, my legs and arms are both sleeping...¨ he has so many funny little phrases, thumbs up, winks etc, that he keeps us all smiling 


xo


1 comment :

  1. George is a little guy! Kingston is 6 months old and is 28 inches!!!! Okay, so George is probably normal and Kingston is a giant! How fun - I wish we could come visit!

    ReplyDelete