March 19, 2016

goat rodeo


today was a day to remember. a day to be celebrated. a day to go down in history. our cute mr. darcy got his first hair cut. he was in big, BIG time need. but not only was it a big day for mr. d but also for me. i gave my fist goat haircut today!!! hello! 

like i said, his hair was absolutely out of control. we had no choice. 



snip, snip! 



after we finished,  lizzy (mr. darcy's wife) came right over. i think she really liked his new look. and we think she is pregnant! whoever wants to see baby mini goats say iiiiiiii! 

Xo 







2 comments :

  1. HAHAHA Oh my heck, the last paragraph. I LOVE baby goats. Rex's parents have goats and the baby ones are so so cute. Good job on the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over this post!!!! His hair was so rock n rollll!!! But a fresh new do is always good. And lizzy pregnant!?! And Hannah giving your first goat hair cut!?! Wow you're right, this day must go down in history!!!!!

    ReplyDelete